- Vertical cross system: 4 poles connected perpendicularly by a cross socket. This allows the pole to bulge outside; therefore, you have more room than a conventional system. Poles and socket are connected by elastic cords for easy pitching.
- DAC Featherlite NSL poles lighter than traditional aluminum tent
- Fas-tec buckles make it simple to secure the rain fly and adjust tension
- Mushroom shaped end cap for securing the poles in the grometts
- Seam sealed bath tub construction for better watter proofness
- Two Inner pockets
- Reflective guylines help you find your tent at night
|Weight||[Packaged Weight] 4 lbs.|
|Fablic||Tent body: 40-denier rip-stop nylon (waterproof breathable, flame resistant finish )|
Floor: 40-denier rip-stop nylon (2,000 mm waterproof polyurethane coating, flame resistant finish)
Rain Fly: 30-denier rip-stop nylon (1,500mm waterproof polyurethane coating, flame resistant finish)
Poles: 9.0nn 7001 extra super duralumin
13 Stakes: 7075 aluminum alloy
|Country of origin||CHINA|
|Other||[Capacity] 2 persons|
[Floor Dimension] L 85" x W 51" H 42"
[Floor area] 30.1 sq ft
[Vestibule area] 8.9 sq ft
Minimum weight: 3 lbs. 7 oz.
Light and Fast option: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
Packaged weight includes: tent body, rain fly, pole, 13 stakes, guy lines, and stuff sacks.
Minimum weight includes: tet body, rain fly, and pole.
Light and Fast option includes: rain fly, pole, 9 stakes, guy lines, and stuff sacks.