- Sewn Through Construction keeps down insulation in place while lightening the weight
- Zip End Guard protects your chin and face
- Elastic cuffs prevent cold air from entering
- Pocket Hem Adjuster allows for cinching the hem while helping keep out chill air
- 4 pockets (2 zippered hand pockets, 2 internal drop-in pockets)
- Stuff sack included
|Weight||10.8 oz (305 g)|
|Fill weight||2.5 oz (70 g)|
|Insulation||650 Fill Power Down|
|Material||40-denier nylon taffeta (water repellent finish)|
|Compressed size||∅4.5×7.6 in (∅12×19 cm)|
|Country of origin||VIETNAM|
|Center back length||24.2 in (61.5 cm)|
Down Insulation Chart
At Montbell, we source down from both the European and Asian markets to satisfy a variety of characteristics (supply/availability, low cost, consistent quality, humane practices, etc.) and maintain our lofty standards. Every season we seek to balance the superior quality for which we are known and the lowest possible raw materials cost. We change down sourcing companies frequently to insure that our customers have access to superior products at the lowest price possible. In the course of these efforts, Montbell never purchases down from operations that practice “live-plucking” methods. We only utilize down plumes and feathers collected as a by-product of water fowl raised to meet the demands of the food industry.
We will continue to look for sources of down that maximize value to our customers and allow Montbell products to perform at the highest level.