- Reversible design delivers trail-ready performance in two different colors
- Sewn Through Construction with Shell increases wind resistance and optimizes heat retention
- Downproofing helps keep down from escaping through the face fabric
- 2-Way Adjustable Hood offers a close-fit and visibility
- Zip End Guard protects your chin and face
- Pocket Hem Adjuster allows for cinching the hem while helping keep out chill air
- 6 pockets (2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket on front side, 2 hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket on quilted side)
|Weight||17.8 oz (506 g)|
|Fill weight||3.2 oz (91.7 g)|
|Insulation||650 Fill Power Down|
|Material||40-denier nylon tussar (water repellent finish)|
Quilted side: 20-denier nylon ripstop (water repellent finish)
|Country of origin||VIETNAM|
DOWN FILL POWER: EXPLAINED
At Montbell, we source down from both the European and Asian markets to satisfy a variety of characteristics (supply/availability, low cost, consistent quality, humane practices, etc.) and maintain our lofty standards. Every season we seek to balance the superior quality for which we are known and the lowest possible raw materials cost. We change down sourcing companies frequently to insure that our customers have access to superior products at the lowest price possible. In the course of these efforts, Montbell never purchases down from operations that practice “live-plucking” methods. We only utilize down plumes and feathers collected as a by-product of water fowl raised to meet the demands of the food industry.
We will continue to look for sources of down that maximize value to our customers and allow Montbell products to perform at the highest level.