- 3-way Adjustable Hood ensures a snug fit and visibility
- Roll-up Hood with a hook-and-loop tab fastens the hood in place, preventing it from flapping
- Weather resistant Aqua-Tect Zipper keeps out water in a lightweight form
- Reflective Tape and Reflective Logo increase visibility at night
- Articulated Arm improves fit and allow for dynamic movement
- Adjustable Alpine Cuff helps keep wind and snow out
- Pocket Hem Adjuster allows for cinching the hem while helping keep out chill air
- 16.5 in (42 cm) Pit Zip vents heat and moisture
- Fully seam sealed
- Smart Sewing Technology reduces weight by cutting extra fabric away from seams
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- Stuff sack included
|Weight||6.4 oz (182 g)|
|Material||2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Fabrics|
10-denier Ballistic Airlight nylon ripstop (DWR finish)
Water resistance: 30,000 mm
Breathability: 43,000 g/ m²/ 24hrs (JIS L-1099 B-1 method)
|Compressed size||2.8 x 2.8 x 5.5 in (7 x 7 x 14 cm)|
|Country of origin||VIETNAM|
|Center back length||28.7 in (73 cm)|
|Other||Front zipper: Right hand insert|
Cut from a single piece of fabric, K-MONO CUT drastically reduces the amount of seam lines eliminating areas where water can penetrate, promoting the jacket to be waterproof and lightweight. This innovative pattern is based on Montbell's philosophy of "Ki-no-bi" which is a Japanese term for "Function is Beauty".
< WATERPROOF > Reducing the amount of seam lines eliminates areas where water can penetrate the jacket.
< LIGHTWEIGHT > Minimizing the amount of seam lines and tapes reduces the jacket's final weight.