- Super Spiral Stretch System (US. Patent NO. 7,900,301)
- Multi-Tube Construction with Flow Gate technology
- Draw cord for face hole adjustment
- Neck Baffle: a shoulder collar minimizes air circulation through the top of the bag
- Dual insulated zipper draft tubes
- Auto Locking Zipper to limit zipper ”slip” during the night
- 2-way, 67 in.(170cm) mating right hand zipper ONLY
- Tapered, bias stretch stuff sack for easier packing included
- Storage sack included
|Weight||1lb. 8 oz (690 g)|
|Fill weight||12 oz (340 g)|
|Insulation||900 Fill Power EX Down|
|Material||8-denier Ballistic Airlight Nylon|
|DWR||POLKATEX DWR treatment|
|Compressed size||∅5.9 x 11.7 in (∅15 x 30 cm), 4.2 L|
|Country of origin||CHINA|
|Other||[EN TESTED] 34℉/1℃ (Comfort), 23℉/-5℃ (Lower Limit), -7℉/-22℃ (Extreme)|
* We do not advise consumers to reference the extreme rating for general use.
[Max User Height] 6' / 183cm
[Shoulder Girth] 53"-75" / 136 cm - 191 cm
[Knee Girth] 44"-62" / 112 cm - 158 cm
At Montbell, we source down from both the European and Asian markets to satisfy a variety of characteristics (supply/availability, low cost, consistent quality, humane practices, etc.) and maintain our lofty standards. Every season we seek to balance the superior quality for which we are known and the lowest possible raw materials cost. We change down sourcing companies frequently to insure that our customers have access to superior products at the lowest price possible. In the course of these efforts, Montbell never purchases down from operations that practice “live-plucking” methods. We only utilize down plumes and feathers collected as a by-product of water fowl raised to meet the demands of the food industry.
We will continue to look for sources of down that maximize value to our customers and allow Montbell products to perform at the highest level.